le scuse della warner

Albus Silente attende gli allievi delle case di Molgwarts. Per entrare dovrete svelare il mistero... cosa aprirà la porta di ingresso?
Rispondi
bach
Mollista Esperta
Mollista Esperta
Località: se quelli che dicono male di me sapessero quello che penso di loro, direbbero peggio (guitry)
Contatta:

le scuse della warner

Messaggio da bach »

Many of you have written to me to express your disappointment in our moving “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” to Summer 2009. Please be assured that we share your love for Harry Potter and would certainly never do anything to hurt any of the films. Over the past 10 years, we have nurtured and protected each film, and the integrity of the books upon which they are based, to the best of our ability. The decision to move “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” was not taken lightly, and was never intended to upset our Harry Potter fans.

We know you have built this series into what it is, and we thank you for your ongoing enthusiasm and support. If I may offer a silver lining: there would have been a two-year gap between “Half-Blood Prince” and the much-anticipated first part of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” which opens in November 2010. So although we have to wait a little longer for “Half-Blood Prince,” the wait from that film until “Deathly Hallows” will be less than 18 months. I am sorry to have disappointed you now, but if you hold on a little longer, I believe it will be worth the wait.

e che ce ne facciamo????

galadriel_68
Mollista Senior
Mollista Senior

Re: le scuse della warner

Messaggio da galadriel_68 »

bach ha scritto: e che ce ne facciamo????
speriamo almeno nel "livello" del prodotto...
che se e' come l'ultimo.............. :-| :twisted: :evil:
allora forse solo dovrei chiedervi
se del dolore acuto del mio respiro
io debba in quell'attimo gioire

perché non avere più dolore
sarebbe non aver più respiro.

(Dyla)

Rispondi

Torna a “Molgwarts”